How to Join the PUBG Custom Rooms?
We play PUBG Mobile Matches or Tournaments in a Custom Room. So if you are new or if you heard PUBG Custom Rooms for the first time then you might be doubtful on How to Join a Custom Room. Just follow this brief guide to join a PUBG Mobile Custom Room.
PUBG Mobile Custom Rooms is something using which a group of people can play together or compete at once. So Gamer’s War makes use of Custom Rooms for their Tournaments and Matches. 100 Participants joins in these Custom Rooms and Play together. These Rooms have a Unique ID and Password to Access so that only the specific people can join any specific Custom Room.
Here is How to Join PUBG Mobile Custom Room Once you have Room ID and Password.
- Step 1 – Open PUBG Mobile Game and let it load fully to the HomeScreen.
- Step 2 – On top left screen, below Match Making Options you will find Home icon. Click on it. (Check below image)
- Step 3 – You will see list of PUBG Custom Rooms along with a search option on top left corner. In the search bar, type the PUBG Custom Room ID that you get from Gamer’s War App.
- Step 4: Click Enter and if the Room is Protected then you will see a Password Input Pop-up. Just enter the Room Password you get from Gamer’s War App and click on Enter Room.
- Step 5: That’s it. You are in the PUBG Match Custom Room. Change your Position as per your Team or Spot Choice and then wait for the match/game to start.
So this is How you can easily join any PUBG Mobile Custom Room using Room ID & Password. Play Good, Score High Kills and Win Huge!!